The News In Shorts

How the news would look if everyone stopped waffling and told the truth.

Thursday 10 November 2011

James Murdoch: "I'm An Incompetent Twat."


James Murdoch, pictured above with Rebekah Brookes, has told a parliamentary committe today that he is a useless twat who never had a clue as to what was happening at News International. "I only took the job because Dad made me - I always wanted to be an astronaut. Then I found out that I hadn't got a clue about running a business, had no talent whatsoever for choosing staff or judging character and didn't know what a newspaper was supposed to do. I let my filing clerk run the business to be honest because at least she knew where the paperwork was kept. As for Rebekah - if I'd known she couldn't even spell her own name I wouldn't have promoted her."

No comments:

Post a Comment