The News In Shorts

How the news would look if everyone stopped waffling and told the truth.

Friday 11 November 2011

Business Leaders Call For Cuts In Their Taxes.


Business leaders in Britain have today called on George Osborne to scrap the 50p top rate of tax. We asked one of the businessmen for his comments; "Well, it's obvious isn't it? I have proved to my own satisfaction that the higher rate of tax doesn't actually yield more for the taxman. People like me simply place our money offshore and end up paying nothing. However, I would much rather pay nothing at a much lower rate just in case I inadvertently leave a few million lying about in Britain. Of course a lower rate of tax would also attract more entrepeneurs like me to Britain where dodging tax is childishly easy and where employment law is practically nonexistant. I am convinced that the more tax dodging that goes on the more successful Britain will become."

No comments:

Post a Comment