The News In Shorts

How the news would look if everyone stopped waffling and told the truth.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Republicans Signal Their Regard For Ordinary Americans.

In a unmistakable display of utter contempt for ordinary Americans the Republican party has stalled Barak Obama's bill to stimulate the economy and jobs. We asked a Republican Senator who is a leading member of the "Mad As A Bag Of Snakes" movement in the party for his view; "Yes, we've managed to block this communist conspiracy to make rich people pay more tax. I spoke to God (I have his private number you know) and He told me "Block this bill which is the spawn of Satan." I firmly believe that the legislation was inspired by an un-Godly nexus of communists, Satan-worshippers and Al-Queda which is led in America by Barak Obama. People have suggested that I've done this for purely selfish reasons but I am a patriot and only want to see American citizens starve for their own good. I've also been accused of only being concerned with furthering the interests of big business and international finance, who's well-being is the will of God, but that simply isn't true - I'm also ineterested in maintaining the right of US citizens to kill each other with guns."

No comments:

Post a Comment