The News In Shorts

How the news would look if everyone stopped waffling and told the truth.

Sunday 11 September 2011

Lord Trefgarne's Blood Money.

Documents found in Libya show that Lord Trefgarne, a former Tory minister under Margaret Thatcher, asked Colonel Gadafi's son, Saif Gadafi,  to assist him to get £1 million in fees for his help in the early release of the Lockerbie bomber. "Fair's fair," Lord Trefgarne told our reporter. "One million is cheap when you consider how many people this terrorist killed and, anyway, it only just about covered my expenses which were inordinately large. It was a dirty job but some money grubbing scumbag had to do it and I just so happened to be that scumbag." Asked if there was anything so low he wouldn't do it if the money was right, Lord Trefgarne replied; "I don't think so. My family didn't obtain our exhaulted position in society without abandoning all normal morals. Anyway, I'm a Tory and, therefore, can undertake any dirty job as long as the price is right. Look at what this bunch of spivs in government are doing to the country in order to safeguard their own money. I'm certainly no worse than them."

No comments:

Post a Comment